- Our couriers typically deliver Monday-Friday. Please note Saturday is not classed as a working day.
- You will receive a text/e-mail from the courier with tracking information.
- A signature is requested on delivery. If you are not available to accept your parcel, the carrier may leave it with a neighbour if they think it is safe to do so. A calling card will be posted through your door to let you know this has been done. If the parcel can't be left with a neighbour, the courier will take it back to the local depot and leave you a calling card telling you how you can pick it up or arrange re-delivery.
FURTHER DELIVERY INFORMATION
- We do not ship to BFPO or PO Box addresses.
- We do not dispatch orders on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday.
- Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
- We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been dispatched.
- Please allow an extra working day for deliveries over Bank Holidays.
- All orders are shipped from Lagos.